Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Holidays

I have been busy lately! Photo pendants have been selling like crazy in my etsy shop! I'm so excited about the busy-ness, but I'm swamped and all my free time is spent crafting.

This is what my craft table looked like yesterday.


I'm working on marble magnet sets that go in matching tins, refrigerator scrapbooks and, obviously, photo pendants. Whew!

Here are all the photo pendants. And, this was before I printed the 8 or so more that I printed that evening!


I'm pretty much done with orders before Christmas, I think. I have orders that were already placed that I need to finish and mail, but I'm only taking local orders now. I can't guarantee orders will arrive in time for Christmas.

Can Christmas really be 16 days away?!

No comments:

Post a Comment