Saturday, June 12, 2010

University of Alabama Refrigerator Scrapbook

I recently had a mom of a soon-to-be college Freshman ask me if I could make a tin for her daughter to take with her when she left for college. She wanted it to be black and white houndstooth paper with red accents. Perfect for The University of Alabama's colors. She wanted to give it to her daughter to put on her mini fridge to fill with either pictures of her new friends at college or her family and friends from back home.

I had a hard time finding the paper, but right when I was going to order some online, Hobby Lobby got in a shipment and they had exactly what I was wanting, b/w houndstooth with a small print.

Here's the tin.


I hope Madison enjoys filling it with pictures and making lots of new memories off at college.

No comments:

Post a Comment