Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It. Is. Finished.

The big custom order of magnets is finished! And, if I never see another marble magnet... no, no, it wasn't that bad at all. I enjoyed making them and was very pleased with how they all turned out.

Here they are as I'm doing an assembly line to make sure I had the correct number of each design and then putting a complete set in each tin.


All 75 sets! They didn't get shipped in that box, obviously, but that was where I was storing them as I worked on them.


I heard back from the furniture company and they were very pleased. Whew! Whenever I do a custom order, there's always a part of me that worries that I might have to redo something if I didn't get it just right. So, I still feel anxious until I hear back from the customer.

So, they were pleased and will send me a picture when they put their own labels on them and get them ready to give out to customers. I can't wait to see the final product!

2 comments:

  1. that is really exciting!!! great job Jaime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dana! I'm just so relieved that they liked them, too! :-) Whew!

    ReplyDelete